Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New life

So here it is one year later after my second chance at life. My life changed on 
6/5/2013. Thanks to an amazing surgeon 
Dr Deveny
What an adventure I have been on, full of ups and downs. Happiness and disappointments, laughter and crying. Full of can'ts and omg I freakin did it!!!! Full of amazing NSV'S and new friendships. 
Looking back I have learned so much but most if all I have learned that I matter, I'm worth it and I'm beautiful. I HAVE A PURPOSE IN THIS WORLD. I truly believe I am here to help others while helping myself. 
I think sometimes things happen that you don't foresee and as hard as it is especially on me I think maybe these obstacles and experiences are out in your path for a reason!!! Nothing is forever and everything is a life experience and what I have been through this last year I say has been a life lesson and has only made me a better person
If you would have asked me a year ago where I would be today I wouldn't have an answer for that. I never thought I would be 164 pounds down, I would never be able to look in the mirror and say your beautiful, I would never be able to motivate and inspire others. 
Having surgery is the best thing I ever did for me. I was quickly killing myself at 560 pounds and now I'm living one day at a time.  Going through good days and bad but I will tell u what at the end of the day I love the beautiful amazing person I am and no one or nothing could ever change how much I love myself and how proud of ME I am. 
Please don't forget if you don't love yourself you can't expect anyone else to love you ❤️
Also be nice to each other because you don't know the things you do or the words you say will impact someone else. 

Love yourself everyday. 
1 year difference!!
Ms Beautifulalicia
HW 560
SW 512
CW 396

No comments:

Post a Comment