Sunday, June 29, 2014

Loving my NSV'S


Let me start by saying Today was an amazing day!!! I had a great time...
I was a little tired because i had been in the ER the day before... but i had promised i was going to go to the zoo with my family and thats exactly what i did....
I really needed an outing anyway after everything that has been going on in my life all the dissapointments and people bringing me down, I needed this.
I have to say i was a little nervous because i havent been to the zoo in years. I was afraid to walk around. I did great though...i ended walking 4000 steps.. Part of the way i did have to use a wheelchair because it was so much walking but that was ok...
I didn't have anxiety attacks which i was afraid of...It was great seeing the animals.. just being out there enjoying the day...
Another thing that happened is that for the first time in god knows how long i actually sat in the back seat with my son and chris... What an amazing feeling that was...
It's like everyday life is getting more normal for me and that feels fantastik!!
I forgot how fun and amazing life could be and sometimes its the little things that you miss and those are the things people take for granted but i am enjoying all the ups not so much the downs but i guess that is part of life.... Being hurt by some and being accepting by others.... I have learned that when things go bad or people treat you awful its not because of you but because of their issues....

No comments:

Post a Comment