Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day!!

So Today started like any other day... 
I woke up made sure i took my morning vitamins and then had my breakfast which was a Chobani yogurt and even though it was a little more calories and sugar than i normally pick it was delish and a treat for me...

So anyway i got dressed to go out and realized wow i have so many more clothes than i have ever had in my life and not just clothes that didn't fit me.... Clothes that fit and i look GOOD in... so anyway i went out returned some movies and went to the store to get me some sandwhich thins because i have been wanting a sandwich. So today was a good eating day...
It's funny how you never realize or take for granted being able to walk, and be happy until those things are gone...
Today i did just that i AM Happy today and it feels good to walk and move and enjoy my days what life has in store for me. To be able to plan things like this weekend i am going to a friends house to have a BBQ... Someone i met from the wls community who is just amazing!! So i am looking forward to that!! It's funny how life works out and when you once thought about ending it all and just not wanting to live because the whole world wouldn't care to having true friends people who love and adore you and remind you that you are an inspiration and your doing amazing on this journey. Life can change in the blink of an eye... 
Sometimes when people are in your life they are only in it for a short while because there are bigger and better things waiting for you... I have to remember i am human i have feelings and emotions and i bleed and have pain like everyone else and most important I DO MATTER... Maybe not to everyone but to the ones who matter...I will continue to fight for my life and continue to find inspiration in these amazing people i call my friends...  It's just nice for once in your life to have someone call you and talk to you not because they want anything from you but because you truly matter in their life...
I am looking forward to spreading my wings and flying and nobody can hold me back but me and i know i can do anything i put my mind to because i got it like that!!! 
I'm not perfect but i'm also not a piece of shit like i have been told my whole life!! so if your one of those people who always reminded me i was nothing, WATCH OUT...
Cause I'm PROVING you WRONG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment