Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I AM ENOUGH

I sometimes sit here and wonder am i really good enough... The Answer is YES!!
So lets back up... As i have talked in a previous post it is hard to look at myself and tell myself i am good enough mainly because my whole life i was always taught that i was never good enough, Never Pretty enough, Never enough to have friends....I was always told i was smart but that was it!! I had so many dreams and aspirations!!!
But that meant nothing.... All i wanted is to always be accepted....
So i find myself now as a grown woman who is an amazing person and beautiful who still has lots of dreams and aspirations who still wants to be accepted...
Don't get me wrong i know we cannot be liked by everyone and accepted by everyone but i guess what once hurts once again is that i am made to be this horrible person (which i am not)...
I decided i will not allow others to make me feel less of a person than what i am... I will not allow others to use me!! I will not allow others to shatter what i have worked so hard to become....
I am starting to realize that there are people who enjoy putting others down, who enjoy making fun of others , who treat people like a piece of shit!!! 
Just to make themselves feel better because THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!
They cannot love themselves and those around them.... It's time i stop worrying about others and remember how sad their lives are that they cannot even love themselves...
I will succeed and conquer because I AM GOOD ENOUGH!!!Here is something i will Look at daily and remember... I hope this helps other to remember YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!!! Please don't ever let anyone ever tell you otherwise!!! <3


I Am Enough
Today, I am enough.
I am smart enough.
Wise enough.
Clever enough.
Resourceful enough.
Able enough.
Confident enough.
I am connected to enough people to accomplish my heart’s desire.
I have enough ideas to pull off magic and miracles.
Enough is all I need.
Enough is what I have.
I have more than enough.
As I do all that I can do, I’m able to do more and more.
I am excited to be alive. I rejoice and re-choice every day to make my life better.
I am happy, healthy, prosperous, successful, rich, loving, loved and beloved.
I am comfortable with myself, so I am comfortable with all others.
I confidently greet each day with a smile on my face and love in my heart.
Everyone who meets me is warmed by the radiance of my attitude.
I work on my attitude continuously. I read positive, inspiring and uplifting books.
I associate with friendly, caring, Nurturing people who are involved doing important things.
The People with whom I associate want more for me than I want for myself.
The projects with which I am involved WOW my soul.
I am passionately on-purpose to do good, be good and help others do the same.
I am enough. I have enough. I do enough.

Thank you for being here understanding and supporting me.... It means alot!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment